Traditionally UnitedHealthcare plans have minimal annual rate adjustments. Enjoy the benefits of being a member of one of the most well known and popular medicare supplement companies nationwide.
UnitedHealthcare Product Offerings:
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans (MAPD)
- Medicare Part D Rx Prescription Plans
Access and coverage for any doctor, specialist and hospital in the U.S. who accepts medicare. This is one of the great benefits of owning a medicare supplement policy. You are able to see just about any doctor and hospital across the U.S.
No restrictions of waiting for a referal from a primary care physician or waiting for the HMO to accept a request to see a particular doctor. Freedom of choice is what you can enjoy with a medicare supplement.
When can you Enroll?
You can or enroll in a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement policy at anytime of the year. If you have both medicare parts A and B in force, you are able to apply to any medicare supplement company available in your state.
If you are new to Medicare Part B (within 6 months) you can enroll in a medicare supplement regardless of your current or past health status. If you are not in an open enrollment or guarantee issue period, you can still apply for a plan, but you must first answer the health questions on the enrollment form and wait for either approval or a decline.
Please call for assistance with enrollment.
Part D Rx plan …
Most people will compare the available Medicare Part D Rx plans every open-enrollment which starts October 15 and ends December 7. This allows you to see which plan for the following year is going to work best with your medication list.
If you are new to medicare or coming off of an employer health insurance policy and need a Part D plan, please feel free to contact me and I will send you a free comparison for your medication list.
Guaranteed Issue …
- Your acceptance in any plan is guaranteed during your Medicare supplement open enrollment period which lasts for 6 months beginning
with the first day of the month in which you are both age 65 or older and enrolled in Medicare Part B.
- A person becomes eligible for Guaranteed Issue of a Medicare Supplement plan when he or she loses or terminates health coverage under certain circumstances. Guaranteed Issue means a Medicare Supplement plan will be issued with no pre-existing condition exclusions and no underwriting.
- In order to become eligible for Guaranteed Issue, your application must be received no later than 63 days after the termination date of your prior health plan. You must also provide a copy of the termination notice you received from your prior plan or employer along with your application. This notice must verify the circumstances of your prior plan’s termination and also describe your right to guaranteed issue of Medicare supplement insurance.
- Here is a list of common Guaranteed Issue rules.
Enroll today and enjoy the benefits of a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement policy … there’s nothing better.
- Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO plans
- 2019 Medicare Advantage plans will be available for viewing on October 1, 2018.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions.
Questions & Comments: