Great News - Assurant is quickly becoming one of the “go-to” health insurance companies, because of their giant national network of doctors (1 million) and hospitals (7,600) coupled with competitive premiums, service and one of the longest track records in the business. Over 100 years of insuring Americans. Switch to Assurant today …
You always have choice when it comes to your health insurance. Now you can choose an Assurant Health plan which boasts one of the largest PPO networks in the U.S. Over 1 Million doctors and 7,600 hospitals.
Largest Network … Assurant has one of the largest, if not the largest, networks of doctors and hospitals in the U.S. They use the Aetna Signature network.
- Find doctors & hospitals in your area. Click here and choose your State.
You need a strong health plan that covers life’s unexpected turns. With our major medical insurance plans, you’ll get the coverage you need to protect you or your family. These plans meet Minimum Essential Coverage requirements.
- Assurant Accident Plans – Is your Deductible too high. A $25 Accident plan will pay you back in cash. Help with your deductible in the event of an accident. Get more info here.
- Assurant Dental (visit any dentist – no networks)
- Short-Term Health Insurance – Enroll anytime of the year, (1 to 12 months) and outside of the open-enrollment period. Need only a month or two, maybe a full twelve months. A great option when you are between plans or waiting for the next open-enrollment.
- No lifetime benefit limits: No dollar limits on hospitalization, doctor visits, prescriptions and more
- Preventive services: Many wellness benefits and screenings paid at 100% before you meet your deductible 4
- Health Savings Account: Add this to select plans to pay for medical expenses or save for retirement.
Assurant plans are categorized into four metal levels of coverage based on the percentage of costs covered for an average population:
- Platinum: You pay 10% of health costs, Assurant’s plan covers 90%
- Gold: You pay 20% of health costs, Assurant’s plan covers 80%
- Silver: You pay 30% of health costs, Assurant’s plan covers 70%
- Bronze: You pay 40% of health costs, Assurant’s plan covers 60%
Why purchase additional coverage with my health plan? There are some great reasons why you might consider adding supplemental coverage like dental or accident insurance to your health plan:
- Affordable — simple plan options help you meet your needs and budget. You can save 40 percent off of dental insurance premiums when you purchase a dental plan at the same time you purchase a major medical or fixed-benefit plan.*
- Simple — no networks, coinsurance or copays.
- Enhance other plans — provides additional coverage that can be used to pay out-of-pocket health care costs and everyday bills.
- Portable — you keep the plan you want even if your other insurance plans change.
Assurant Health’s products are underwritten and issued by John Alden Life insurance Company, Union Security Insurance Company and Time insurance Company, which has been in business since 1892. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Assurant Health employs approximately 2,000.
Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $29 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 14,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York’s financial district.
Enroll Online Today .. in a new Assurant health plan for you and your family.
Please feel free to call or email anytime with questions.