GeoBlue International Travel Health Insurance plans for global families, expatriates, multinational employees, contractors and international students. GeoBlue protects you wherever you go worldwide. Domestic health insurance often provided NO coverage outside the U.S.
Group Plans (2 to 100 employees) – Individuals & Family Plans – International Student
GeoBlue PLAN TYPES ..
- GeoBlue Xplorer (Long-Term 6 months or longer) Employees, expatriates, global families, etc.
- GeoBlue Voyager (Short-Term 2 days up to 6 months) Vacations, business trips, short term travel.
- GeoBlue International Students High School, Jr College, University, Graduate School.
- GeoBlue Trekker (Multi-Trip Plan) 1 annual policy for taking multiple international trips.
GeoBlue Is …
- International Health insurance for: Individuals, families and employees.
- Global Health Insurance for anyone, living, working, studying or vacationing anywhere worldwide.
- Leader in helping international expatriates, multinational employees, global families, students and travelers to identify, access, and pay for quality health care anywhere in the world.
GeoBlue Customers …
Long-Term Plans …
- Individual & Family Expatriates – working, studying or living abroad or multiple locations.
- Employees – Multinational Employees on foreign assignment.
- Third Country National – Non US employees on assignment outside their home country.
All three types of plans offer you freedom to visit a doctor or medical facility of your choice without a referral, anywhere in the world. Coverage levels and payment responsibilities vary among the three plan you are enrolled in.
Long Term Plan – Benefit Outline …
Are you being hired as an “independent contractor” on assignment outside of your employers typical working locations? Your employment status and location doesn’t fit in the usual employment benefits case … Are you contracted through a company subsidiary and not offered employee benefits because of logistics? Do you need US coverage included with your International medical plan, or will you only need coverage outside the U.S.? These are all questions which need to be answered.
GeoBlue Advantages …
- GeoBlue pays their network doctors and hospitals direct so you don’t have to.
- Exceptional provider community.
- Innovative tools and aps for your mobile phone or tablet.
- 24 / 7 Concierge-level service to all members.
- Power of the Blue domestic network.
The GeoBlue Mobile App .. An Innovative Online and Mobile Tool … Most convenient way to access the best local doctors, hospitals and resources: Search providers and request an appointment. Find medication availability, translate medical terms and phrases and use the audio feature to play translation as necessary. View your ID card and fax a copy directly to doctors to confirm eligibility.
- Over 5,800 Physicians.
- 1,380 Facilities in 190 Countries.
- Concierge level 24/7 multilingual assistance centers.
- Online Physician Profiles at the touch of your finger.
GeoBlue Xplorer (Long-Term plans):
- Specifically designed for the Expatriate, multinational employee or global family looking for comprehensive long term global health insurance.
- Available to U.S. residents (citizens and foreign nationals).
- Three tiers of co-insurance: 100%, 80% and 60%.
GeoBlue Navigator (Long Term):
- Comprehensive health plan designed specifically to fit the budget and lifestyle of the International Student, missionary market and marine crew member.
- Affordable monthly premium.
- No limit on time spent in or out of the U.S.
Global Families, Executives, Employees or Students living, working or studying outside of their home country. Domestic health Insurance and Medicare provides very little and often NO coverage while abroad. More and more U.S. and global citizens are becoming aware of the many limitations to their local health plans and are not leaving their health to chance. Global medical insurance protection designed specifically for; Expatriates .. Employees .. Third Country Nationals .. Family Vacations and International Students. Go with a global leader; GeoBlue who is affiliated with the Blue Cross companies. Click here for Info.
Global travelers like you can leave home feeling confident that a trusted source of care is available at a moment’s notice—no matter what country, town or time zone. GeoBlue’s highly qualified doctors speak your language, treat you like a friend, and bill GeoBlue directly for their services. With instant access in the palm of your hand and twenty-four/seven concierge support, you’ll travel anywhere with the peace of mind that if your health is a concern, getting good care is not.
International Health Insurance policies ranges from a few days to permanent coverage. Short-Term plans are typically considered less than 6 months and Long-Term or Expat plans are 6 months and longer. Both offer very comprehensive benefit options and allow you to see global contracted doctors along with non-contracted doctors. 24 hour customer service, emergency evacuation, hospital and outpatient services, prescription, office visits, physical therapy, maternity and many other services and coverage’s you enjoy while working, living, studying or traveling abroad.
Both include 24/7/365 “concierge” services for any issues or emergencies. Translators are also available to discuss your situation in the local language of the medical doctors, staff and hospitals to expedite care and treatment.
It’s a worldwide, all-access pass to an exclusive level of care. Use your mobile device to quickly and conveniently connect to quality care across the globe for anything from emergency and hospital care, to outpatient doctor visits, lab and X-Ray to filling a prescription, translating your symptoms, showing proof of insurance and finding the right doctor wherever you may be worldwide. Call me today and I’ll help with your situation right over the phone.
Communicate with Confidence … As a member, your computer or mobile device becomes a powerful translation tool. Our database consists of over 5,000 commonly used medical terms and 4,000 medical health phrases in dozens of languages.
It’s easy to find the term or phrase you need, and once you do, audio files allow you to play a precise translation in the world’s most widely spoken languages.
Rely on GeoBlue to help you translate brand names or find generic, and get accurate dosing information in the world’s top destinations. GeoBlue’s Equivalency Guide covers the most commonly used and prescribed medicines. If you can’t find the medication you need, our Global Health and Safety team can help.
So don’t think of it as just one more thing to carry with you, but something to carry you past medical misunderstandings. GeoBlue provides the best tools available to navigate the complexities of healthcare and arrive at the best decisions for personal care.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT … Search GeoBlue’s international provider community and request an appointment directly from the app. GeoBlue will coordinate the appointment with the specific doctor you requested, or find the most convenient and appropriate doctor for your situation.
FIND DOCTORS & SPECIALISTS … Quickly locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS … Use GeoBlue’s proprietary drug equivalency guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS … All of GeoBlue’s doctors speak English, but the hospital staff, taxi driver or hotel concierge may not. Use GeoBlue’s translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for other to hear.
FAX YOUR ID CARD … Your GeoBlue member ID card is built into the app, and you can fax it directly to providers to confirm eligibility.
AND MORE… GeoBlue Mobile has been made to be fast and easy to use. You can store your favorite items and review recently viewed ones as well. GeoBlue Mobile is developed and supported by HTH Worldwide, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
Call or email anytime with questions.