Compare your Mutual of Omaha Plan F & N rates here. If you would like to compare the Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement rates please feel free to click on the appropriate state below. I have also included other Medicare Supplement company rates for your convenience.
The Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement rates above are for the Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, United of Omaha Insurance Company, United World Insurance Company and Omaha Insurance Company.
Enroll today in a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan. Are you a current Medicare Supplement member with a different company, or maybe new to Medicare? Call me today, so I can help you get started.
Enroll Today and Start Saving Money … Remember, you can change to a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan anytime of the year. Why wait if you can start saving money today by switching companies. Call today, I’ll help you get started today.
Quick Links …
- Other Medicare Supplement Company Rates
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D Rx info
- Do you Qualify for a Medicare Supplement
- Medicare “Excess Charges”
Guarantee Issue Rules ... Do you qualify for a Medicare Supplement Policy? Are you in a Guarantee-Issue situation? New to Medicare, coming off of an Employer Group Health plan, is your Medicare Advantage plan being canceled? These and many more “qualifying events” allow you to enroll in to a Medicare Supplement plan of your choice … guaranteed.
Medicare Part D Rx plans … Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plans do not include the Medicare Part D Rx plan, so you will need to enroll in a separate Medicare part D Rx plan, which will help you pay for your prescription costs. A good place to start you search is right here. Simply contact me and I’ll help you find the best Part D plan for your medication list.
Any Doctor or Hospital who accepts Medicare … With a Medicare Supplement plan, you can see any doctor or hospital who is Medicare-Approved in the U.S. No need to check insurance company physician directories or search which plan accepts your doctor. If your doctor is Medicare-Approved, simply make the appointment and go. Also you won’t need a referral to see a specialist. Access to medical care is one of the great options of having a Medicare Supplement plan.
If you are ever Hospitalized, you need to be aware of the term; Observation Status. This is being admitted into the hospital as outpatient, even if you are there for several days. This may have expensive consequences. Click here for more info.
Mutual of Omaha Plan Highlights …
- Your Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement policy is guaranteed renewable. It cannot be canceled. It will be renewed as long as the premiums are paid on time and the information on your application is correct.
- Your Medicare supplement benefits will automatically increase as Medicare deductibles and coinsurance increase, so you can be sure your benefits will never decrease.
- You cannot be singled out for a rate increase, no matter how many times you receive benefits. Your premium changes; (a) each year on the renewal date coinciding with or following the anniversary of your Policy Date until you reach age 99; and (b) when the same premium change is make on all in-force Medicare supplement policies of the same form issued to persons of your classification in the same geographic area where the policy was issued.
- Your coverage begins immediately. There is no waiting period for preexisting conditions. Benefits will be paid from the time your policy is in force.
- Your Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement policy enables you to see any doctor or hospital in the United States who accepts Medicare.
- Your coverage goes with you … Just like Medicare, your Medicare supplement covers your health care needs anywhere in the United States. With some other health care plans, there may be charges for care no matter where you go. Carefully check all the plan’s travel rules and restrictions.
Enroll Today and Start Saving … Call and I’ll send you the appropriate Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement enrollment forms. The enrollment process typically takes a couple weeks. When complete the company will send you an ID card along with a plan policy. I will help you through the enrollment process to make sure it is quick and accurate with your desired effective date.
Choosing the right plan and company can be a difficult task as there are so many companies offering several different Medigap plans. Feel free to call me and I’ll be able to narrow down you search to a couple companies within a few minutes. Also, if you like, I can send you an information kit to help with your decision. If it’s just an application you are looking for, let me know and I’ll email you the appropriate forms to enroll.
Medicare Supplement Company ..
No Cost Help … I work with nationally recognized insurance companies to give you the quality, affordable insurance you’re looking for. I will never spam you or share you name, email or phone with anyone. Best of all, my assistance is no cost to you.
If you would like me to email the current Medicare Supplement rates in your area, I’ll be happy to. Feel free to contact me anytime.