2019 Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans G, F and N, and Anthem’s Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans. Both types of plans are for anyone who is now on Medicare. No other policy can rival a Medicare Supplement with (access to care) doctor & hospital access, or the comprehensive benefits. Also, Silver Sneakers Fitness Program is included with all Anthem Medicare Supplement Policies.
Medicare Supplement – Medicare Advantage (2019) – Part D Rx
Most Popular Plans: F, G, N
- Plan F = 100% coverage.
- Plan G = $183 deductible, then 100% coverage.
- Plan N = $183 deductible, then $20 copay for outpatient visits.
- All three provide 100% coverage for Inpatient Hospital services.
DISCOUNT – Are you new to Medicare? Save $240 – Anthem offers a “New to Medicare” discount of $20 per month off your Medicare Supplement plan F premium. As long as you are within 6 months of your Medicare Part B effective date, the discount is for the first 12 months of coverage and will end at the policy’s one year anniversary.
CALL OR EMAIL – FOR PLAN & RATE INFORMATION IN YOUR AREA
Anthem “Innovative” Medicare Supplement Plans
Innovative Plan F – The New 2018 Anthem “Innovative” Plan F provides the same coverage as the traditional Plan F but now also offers ‘hearing’ and ‘vision’ benefits at no additional cost. And coming soon are Innovative Plans G and N. Anthem in Nevada now has Innovative Plans F, G and N.
Hearing Benefit (Included):
- 1 routine hearing exam every 12 months.
- Fitting evaluation for a hearing aid(s).
- $750 allowance toward a hearing device(s) every year.
Vision Benefit (Included):
- $25 Exam copay – once every year.
- $25 lens copay – once every year.
- $100 allowance for frames – every 24 months.
- $100 allowance for contact lenses – every 12 months, in lieu of eyeglass lenses.
Nurseline (Included) – Provides access to a registered nurse 24/7.
4 Reasons to purchase a Medicare Supplement?
- Freedom of choice. You can see any doctor or hospital in the U.S. who accepts Medicare (no networks to fuss with). If a person wants access to different doctors, specialists and hospitals, a Medicare Supplement provides that flexibility.
- Coverage. Most Medicare Supplement’s provide very comprehensive coverage. Plan F is 100%, Plan G is 100% after a small $183 deductible and Plan N has the $183 deductible and $20 copay.
- Very little change from year to year. Medicare Supplement coverage and benefits rarely change from year to year. Where Medicare Advantage plans tend to change benefits, deductibles, Rx coverage and doctor and hospital networks every year.
- Enroll or Cancel year-around. If you wish to cancel or switch companies, you can simply cancel and go back to original medicare, or apply to a new company, it’s that simple.
With any Medicare Supplement plan you are able to receive services from any doctor or hospital in the U.S. who accepts Medicare. That’s nearly 95% of all providers nationwide. Freedom of choice and comprehensive plan benefits, there’s nothing better than a Medicare Supplement. Call today for help with enrolling in your new plan.
Anthem Medicare Advantage (HMO & PPO):
- 2019 Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage plans
Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO … Open Enrollment for Medicare Advantage & Part D Rx plans is from October 15 through December 7. This is a great time to find the best 2019 Part D Rx plan for your medication list. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months to enroll in a Medicare Advantage, or if coming off of an employer health insurance plan, you have 60 days to enroll. Call me if you need any little help finding the right plan.
Medicare Part D Rx:
How to Find the Best Medicare Part D Rx plan … You will also need to enroll in a separate Medicare part D Rx plan, which will help you pay for your prescription costs. A good place to start you search is right here. Simply email a list of your current medications along with the dosage and frequency. I’ll enter the information into the Medicare system, to come up with the top 3 plans for your prescription list. The results will show the best three plans for coverage and cost for your medications. I will then email the results to you.
California Birthday Rule:
In California, there is a very unique annual option called the Birthday-Rule, you can read more about it here. If you currently have a medicare supplement policy in place, the Rule allows you to switch to a new medicare supplement company without a medical review. In other words the change is guaranteed regardless of health status. The rule allows you to submit a new enrollment form from your birthday and moving forward 30 days. You can move to the same plan or one with less benefits. If you wish to move to a more comprehensive plan, there is a company which allows this, call me for details.
Do you Qualify for a Medicare Supplement… Medicare Supplement policies do not have an annual open-enrollment period like Medicare Advantage policies. In order to be offered a policy on a guaranteed issue basis, one must enroll within 6 month of starting Medicare Part B, or within 2 months of exiting an employer health insurance policy. There are many “open-enrollment” rules.
During this ‘open enrollment’ period Anthem Blue Cross or any other company must enroll you into the Medicare Supplement plan of your choice. You can use your Open Enrollment privileges more than once during the 6 months after starting your Medicare Part B coverage. For example, you may change your mind about your initial company or policy you enrolled in, cancel it, and enroll in a new Medicare plan from the same or different company.
Your right to Open Enrollment is absolute … The 6-month window starts the first day of the month when your Medicare Part B coverage goes into effect. Also, if you have stayed on an “Employer Health Insurance Plan” long after the 6-month window expires. You can still take advantage of “Guaranteed-Issue” rights when leaving a Group Health Insurance plan.
Medicare Part B “Excess Charges”
Medicare “Excess Charges” … These are extra charges a doctor can apply if the doctor does not accept the Medicare “fee schedule.” The doctors are still considered Medicare doctors, although under a different contract. Some Medicare Supplement plans pay excess charges, and some don’t. Plan N does not.
Under Age 65 on Medicare:
Under Age 65 Medicare Supplement … For the Medicare Member who is on disability and under age 65. Some states make the insurance companies provide Medicare Supplement policies to those who wish to enroll as long as the enrollment is during a guarantee-issue time frame. Some states to not provide under age medicare supplement policies so the only available options are to stay on original Medicare or enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan.
Silver Sneakers Fitness Program “Included”
Anthem includes Silver Sneakers fitness program with all of their Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. SilverSneakers is the premier fitness program provided at no cost with all Anthem Medicare Supplement policies. Millions of members, thousands of gyms. Classes designed for all abilities. And our community is active, welcoming and fun.
With a medicare supplement policy, you are able to cancel your policy at anytime of the year. If you don’t want you policy any longer, you can cancel and go back to original medicare, it’s that simple.
- Stable premiums. In most cases, Anthem members will pay less over a 3 to 5 year period compared to other companies.
- Access to any physician or hospital who is Medicare-Approved in the US. (No referrals necessary).
- No out of pocket costs when you see a doctor or hospital with Innovative Plan F.
- Policy cannot be canceled from underneath you regardless of claims history.
- No claim forms.
- Some companies will have two rates; a “new member rate” and also a “current member rate.” They will advertise the lower “new customer ” rate, while their existing members are paying the higher “current customer rate.” Anthem doesn’t play these games, they have only “1” rate sheet which I provide for your viewing.
- How and when to apply for Medicare A and B
- How Much does Medicare Part B Cost?
- How often are Medicare Preventive services covered?
There are 11 Federally standardized Medicare Supplement plans (A, B, C, D, F, High Deductible F, G, K, L M and N). All insurance companies offering Medicare Supplement plans must offer Plan A, although do not have to offer any others. The Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement plans consist of plans; A, F, G and N.
Original Medicare is essentially a national health care program for people age 65 or older, or for individuals under age 65 with certain disabilities and / or with ESRD (end-stage renal disease – kidney failure). Original Medicare is quite good coverage, although there are many gaps (deductibles, coinsurance, copays, etc.) which are not covered by Medicare that you need to be aware of.
MEDICARE COVERED SERVICES … In general, Medicare covered services are considered medically reasonable and necessary to the overall diagnosis and treatment of the beneficiary’s condition. Services or supplies are considered medically necessary if they:
- Are proper and needed for the diagnosis or treatment of the beneficiary’s medical condition.
- Are furnished for the diagnosis, direct care, and treatment of the beneficiary’s medical condition.
- Meet the standards of good medical practice.
- Are not mainly for the convenience of the beneficiary, provider or supplier.
30-DAY FREE LOOK … If you are still not sure whether to keep your Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement policy, you can simply cancel the policy and receive all of your money back … No questions asked.
ENROLLING – QUICK & EASY … Call or email today for the enrollment form in your state. Then simply complete the Anthem Medicare Supplement application and either fax, email or mail it back to me, I’ll make sure the application process is quick and accurate and you are enrolled with your desired effective date.
Be Careful … Medicare Stops at the Border
Medicare pays for care in … the U.S. (the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recognizes the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and territorial waters adjoining the land areas of the U.S. and being within the U.S. Other than the above locations, Medicare will not cover you internationally.
TRAVEL ABROAD – International Health Insurance.
No Cost Help … I work with nationally recognized insurance companies to give you the quality, affordable insurance you’re looking for. I will never spam you or share you name, email or phone with anyone. Best of all, my assistance is no cost to you.
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply complete the brief information request form below.