Below are some Medicare Supplement quick links for you to view many different aspects of owning, shopping for and switching Anthem Medicare Supplement plans.
Before you purchase a new Anthem plan be sure to scan some of these quick links, they may be useful in helping you find the right plan for your unique needs.
- Medicare Supplement Rates
- Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO
- Do you qualify for a Med Supp?
- Medicare Part D Rx
- Under Age 65 Medicare Supplement info
- Excess Charges
- International Medical Travel Insurance
Medicare along with a Medicare Supplement policy will provide you with the best access to care (you can see any doctor in the U.S. who accepts Medicare) along with the most comprehensive care (A Medicare Supplement Plan F provides 100% coverage for Medicare-approved medical care).
You don’t have to worry about physician or hospital networks, if you want to see a doctor and they accept Medicare, make an appointment and go. It’s that simple. It doesn’t matter where the doctor is, you can go to physicians anywhere in the U.S., across your town, County, State or U.S.
- Anthem Blue Cross has been a provider of health benefit plans for over 60 years, that’s even before Medicare began in 1965.
- Following States: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin.
- One premium. Anthem only has one premium for all of their members. Some companies have a new member premium (which is lower) along with an existing member premium (which is higher). Personally, I like ‘one’ premium because it is less misleading. As a member you always know what the rate is.
- Plans: A, F, High Deductible F and G.
Rx Coverage … I recommend the Medicare Part D Rx coverage to everyone I speak with, because if you don’t sign up during Open-Enrollment, if something happens to you, either an illness or accident and your doctor prescribes expensive medicines, you won’t be able to enroll in a Part D plan until the next January 1st.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions