The Medicare Supplement “High Deductible plan F” is identical to the regular Plan F except with the “High Deductible plan F you must first satisfy the $2,240 annual deductible before the Medicare Supplement starts to pay.
The deductible amount may increase from year to year. Please keep in mind that while high-deductible policies have a much lower premium, when you use your Medicare Supplement plan, you will have up to a potential $2,240 out-of-pocket cost until you satisfy the annual deductible.
- Blue Shield along with Aetna are some of the best providers for the High Deductible Plan F. Compare Rates Here
Medicare Supplement Companies:
After the Annual deductible is satisfied you will enjoy 100% coverage for the following:
- Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles
- The 20 percent coinsurance after the Part B deductible.
- Excess fees for physicians who take Medicare but don’t accept the Medicare approved amounts as full payment.
- Services from any doctor or hospital in the United States who are Medicare approved.
- Emergency health care you may need if you travel outside the United States.
Medicare Supplement Plans shield you from the unexpected – Without a Medicare Supplement plan, sometimes referred to as a Medigap plan, health care costs can quickly add up to thousands of dollars.
Upon reaching Medicare-eligibility, many people have found that while Medicare provides basic health care coverage, it’s just not enough.
- Medicare Part A provides hospital insurance, yet it does not cover the benefit period deductible ($1,316)or the coinsurance required for hospital care.
- Medicare Part B has an annual deductible ($183) and typically covers only 80 percent of Medicare’s approved amount for medical care.
We offer a range of Medicare Supplement products so whether you just want to supplement the basics or want to ensure you have a wide range of supplemental coverage, we have a plan that will work for you.
You must first satisfy the “Medicare-covered” costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,240) before your Medicare Supplement policy pays anything.
Part B coinsurance – 20%.
Medicare Part A benefit period deductible, begins on the first day you receive service as an inpatient in a hospital and ends after you have been out of the hospital and have not received skilled care in any other facility for 60 days in a row.
When your Medicare Part A hospital benefits are exhausted, the insurer stands in the place of Medicare and will pay whatever amount Medicare would have paid for up to an additional 365 days as provided in the policy’s “Core Benefits.” During this time the hospital is prohibited from billing you for the balance based on any difference between it’s billed charges and the amount Medicare would have paid.
Dental HMO – $21 per month
- Implants are covered with the Blue Shield Dental HMO.
- Unlimited annual benefit maximum
- All Ages.
- Rates: Click Here
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at email@example.com or simply complete the brief information request form below.