J-1 and F-1 Student Visa eligible policies. Comprehensive Global medical insurance cover for the student studying outside of their home country, along with access to qualified physicians and hospitals in over 190 countries. Protect yourself against unforeseen accidents and illnesses.
- International Medical coverage for the global student.
- U.S. student and foreign students studying and living abroad.
- Hospital coverage, doctor visits, prescriptions, lab & X-ray, psychiatric svc., emergency room, surgery, preventive services, check ups, and much more.
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation.
- 24/7/365 member assistance services.
- Access to qualified doctors, hospitals and specialists worldwide.
- GeoBlue Brochure
- Application – Download Here
Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators
Advantages of a GeoBlue Student plan Vs. Affordable Care Act Plan:
- GeoBlue provides “Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation benefits, ACA plans do not.
- GeoBlue is a PPO plan which allows you to see any doctors outside the U.S. and access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield network across the U.S. Many ACA plans to not allow coverage outside the network.
- GeoBlue offers lower premiums with better benefits.
- GeoBlue has a very quick and easy online enrollment.
- 24/7 member access line, talk to a GeoBlue help manager. ACA plans only have traditional business hours. No help at night, weekends or holidays.
Group Quotes Available
Educational organizations can cover groups with 25 or
more enrollees, and Group plan designs can be customized.
Tailored plans for your group
GeoBlue plans provide a full range of the medical benefits necessary to meet the expectations and situations of your inbound population. In addition to the standard J1-compliant offerings, a variety of optional benefits including mental health, sports injury and maternity coverage are also available.
Access to the largest network in the U.S.
GeoBlue members have access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield network—the largest in the U.S. The 92% of doctors and 96% of hospitals participating allow for maximum convenience and flexibility for those in need of healthcare services. This network will bill GeoBlue directly so members don’t have to worry about out-of-pocket expenses during care—whether it’s inpatient or outpatient.
A one-call solution for any issue
With GeoBlue, members get concierge-level service, meaning it’s prompt and easy to get care when they need it, wherever they are.
Global services are available 24/7/365 to assist members with anything from arranging direct pay, coordinating evacuations or getting
the proper follow up care.
For administrators, GeoBlue is readily available to help you assist your students with any question, problem or concern whether it’s
related to the expected or unexpected.
Exceptional Member Services
GeoBlue has a clear knowledge of U.S. healthcare and a deep understanding of the confusion experienced by those who are unfamiliar with it. Our U.S.-based customer service and medical assistance teams are readily available to help international members understand and navigate the U.S. healthcare system. Our representatives cover many foreign languages, allowing us to discuss coverage and personal health topics with our international members in their native tongue.
Please call or email for more info.
GeoBlue International Student Plans specifically designed for:
- Students, scholars, and faculty members who are engaged in international educational activities while living outside their home country.
- High School students attending a public or private school in the U.S. or abroad.
- JR. College, University and Post Graduate students.
- Coverage is designed to meet the U.S. F-1, F-2 and J-1, J-2 visa travel insurance requirements.
When global students pursue their global studies they will feel secure in the knowledge that they can access quality medical care when and where they need it. Global student health plans are comprehensive, competitively priced and come with vitally important health information and concierge-level medical assistance services.
Emergency Medical Evacuation …
This is very important coverage and should be included in all international plans! Domestic health insurance does not provide coverage for emergency air evacuations. Emergency Medical Evacuation or Repatriation is;
- Your medical condition warrants immediate transportation from the place where you are located (due to inadequate medical facilities) to the nearest adequate medical facility where medical treatment can be obtained.
- After being treated at a local medical facility, your medical condition warrants transportation with a qualified medical attendant to your Home Country to obtain further medical treatment or to recover.
GeoBlue Student Navigator is designed for extended living abroad. You can choose to enroll in a new plan when your existing plan expires. When you do, there are no medical questions and premium rates do not change based on your individual claims history. Your new rate will be the same as all persons covered in your rating class.
Please call anytime with questions or for more information.
Quote & Information Request: