Your human resources department can dramatically improve the coverage and protection of their global employee(s) who are working outside the U.S.
International medical insurance is specifically designed to provide access to screened and qualified physicians and hospitals worldwide. Along with a comprehensive medical policy to meet your hospital, outpatient, lab, rx maternity and emergency medical evacuation needs while on your foreign work assignment.
When traveling abroad for business, a trip can be disrupted by a medical emergency, a lost prescription or instability in a foreign country
- Medical … Whether traveling for business or pleasure, a trip can be disrupted by a medical emergency, a lost prescription or instability in a foreign country.
- Prescription drugs … and replacement medicine for lost prescriptions that are medically necessary.
- Dental … emergencies for an accident to sound natural teeth or alleviation of sudden unexpected dental pain.
- Evacuation … in case employees require immediate medical attention and adequate facilities are not locally available.
- Personal travel … when it’s taken in combination with the employee’s business trip.
- Medical care for family members … that are traveling with the employee.
Quick and easy claims process:
- Approximately 73% of all MBA claims are paid directly to the health care professional
- Online claims submissions
- More than 90% of customer claims are paid in 10 business days or less, regardless of language or currency
Dedicated phone line with around-the-clock service:
- Global service center available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- For questions about MBA plans and help finding an appropriate health care professional or facility
- Access to our clinical team for assistance with medical appointments, hospital admissions or medical advice
Have employees traveling longer than 99 weeks? Call me for more info.
No administration or enrolments; employer simply purchases a block of weeks and allots to travelling employees
Cigna Global Health Benefits:
Unique expatriate and business travel solutions
- Underwriting – no pre-ex exclusions, no stability clause, no age caps.
- + 1 Million Global Medical Provider Network – assured quality, discount agreements, direct pay with Cigna card.
- Compliance – license base in 30 countries = immigration and tax advantages.
- Cigna Staff on the ground across the globe – doctors, nurses, client management, admin.
- Health and Wellness Solutions – HRA, Pre-Departure Risk Management, International EAP.
- Cigna Envoy – mobile app, country guides, provider search, translation tools.
- Global Leader – trusted insurer to 76% of Fortune 50 companies.
You have employees working abroad:
You want to be confident that they and their families have access to quality health care wherever an assignment takes them. With Cigna Global, they will have easy, reliable access to one of the largest networks of health care professionals across the globe—one of many reasons Cigna Global Worldwide Advantage 2 to 20 may be the perfect plan for you.
First, let’s work together to see if it’s the right choice:
- Do you have employees going on an assignment for six months or more in a 12 month period?
- Does your company have at least 30 employees?
- Will at least two employees be working on global assignment?
You’ve got options.
In addition to our health offerings, you can add dental, long-term disability, life, dependent life, accidental death and dismemberment, and evacuation/repatriation coverage. Create the ultimate benefits package by adding all of them. Or pick and choose what’s best for your company.
No matter what you choose, your globally mobile employees will be covered virtually wherever they go worldwide.