Health Net Medicare Supplement Plans & Rates in California. – Including the New Innovative Plan F which includes Vision and Hearing coverage.
Choosing a company, selecting a plan, understanding your coverage, it can all be a bit confusing, but it doesn’t have to be.
You simply need to know what your choices are. Health Net’s Medicare Supplement plans and rates may just be the Medicare Supplement, dental and vision coverage you are looking for.
$20 PER MONTH … Offering a “New to Part B Discount” $20 off your monthly premium for members who enroll into any Medicare Supplement plan within 6 months of their Part B effective date. The discount lasts for the first 12 months of enrollment.
HEALTH NET INNOVATIVE PLAN F INCLUDES VISION & HEARING:
- Routine Hearing Exam – One Hearing Exam every 12 months
- Hearing Aid(s) – includes fitting evaluation. $1000 benefit maximum for two hearing aids (one pair) or $500 for one hearing aid
- Routine Eye Exam – One Vision Exam every 12 months
- Eyewear – Up to $250 allowance for frame and lens package once every 24 months or contact lens once every 12 months.
- Health Net considers Innovative Plan F an “equal benefit” plan compared to Plan F and therefore available for your clients to upgrade from their Plan F to our Innovative Plan F during California’s “Birthday Rule” Guarantee Issue Period
- New to Part B monthly premium discount has been increased to $20. This is for members who enroll into any Health Net Medicare Supplement plan within 6 months of their Part B effective date qualify for the discount for the first 12 months of enrollment.
BIRTHDAY RULE – Switch to a Health Net plan during your birthday month … guaranteed. If you are a current medicare supplement member with another company you can switch to one of the Health Net plans regardless of your current health status. Move to a plan with the same benefits or to one with a lower level of coverage.
Compare Health Net Medicare Supplement Rates … That is why I have developed this website for your convenience. You can check California rates, review plans and companies, leave comments or questions. All meant to educate, and help you make the right decisions.
I even offer my office phone and cell phone number, because often times when someone has a question, they would like to have it answered now, not have to wait and leave a message, and hope to have a returned call.
Health Net Medicare Supplement rates are extremely competitive in many parts of California. Medicare Supplement Plans; C, F, High Deductible F and G. All providing different levels of coverage.
2019 Medicare Advantage plans will be available for viewing here on October 1, 2018.
Enroll in a Health Net of California Plan today … Health Net Medicare Supplement plans offer the following plans: A, C, F, High Deductible F, and G. Plan A covers only basic benefits, Plans C, F and G offer basic and extra benefits.
It is important to note that none of these Health Net Medicare Supplement plans offer Prescription Drug Benefits. To obtain Prescription Drug Benefits you should consider enrolling in a separate Part D drug plan to help pay for your prescription costs.
Other Company Rates …
All Health Net Medicare Supplement members have a 30 day right to return the Medicare Supplement plan policy. If you find you are not satisfied with your Health Net Medicare Supplement plan, you may return it.
If you send the Medicare Supplement plan policy back within 30 days after you receive it, we will treat the Contract as if it had never been issued and return all of your premiums.
Silver & Fit Fitness Program
- Included with your Health Net Medicare Supplement policy at no additional cost.
- No-cost access to fitness clubs and exercise centers.
- Group classes made for older adults, where offered.
- The option to work out at home using up to 2 Home Fitness Kits per year (17 kits to choose from).
- Healthy Aging classes (online or DVD)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!TM program, a fun and easy way to track exercise through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards.
- Other web tools like a facility search, online classes, challenges, and more.
Dental & Vision …
Health Net Medicare Supplement plans provides options to enhance your basic medical coverage with two optional supplemental benefits packages. These packages are available for a monthly fee in addition to your medical plan and Medicare Part B premiums:
Optional Package #1 (Standard)
- $29 monthly premium
- $1,000 annual plan max coverage with $25 annual deductible.
- Preventive Services – no charge.
- Basic Services (fillings) – 80% coverage.
- Major Services (root canal, crowns etc) – 50% coverage.
- Exam – $10 copay.
- Contact Lens – $0 copay.
- Frame and lens – $100 allowance.
- Exams every 12 months, frame & lenses every 24 months.
Optional Package #2 (Enhanced)
- $43 monthly premium.
- $1,250 annual plan coverage max, with a $25 annual deductible.
- Preventive services – no charge.
- Basic services (fillings) – 80% coverage.
- Major Services (root canal, crowns etc.) – 50% coverage.
- Exams – $10 copay.
- Contact lens – $0 copay.
- Frame and lens – $250 allowance.
- Exams every 12 months, frames & lenses every 24 months.
Enrollment in the Optional Packages: In order to enroll in and Optional Supplemental Benefits Package, you must enroll in or be enrolled in a Health Net Medicare Supplement Plan and reside in the state of California.
Medicare Part D Rx Plans … You will also need to enroll in a separate Medicare part D Rx plan, which will help you pay for your prescription costs. A good place to start you search is right here. Simply email a list of your current medications along with the dosage and frequency.
I’ll enter the information into the Medicare system, to come up with the top 3 plans for your prescription list. The results will show the best three plans for coverage and cost for your medications. I will then email the results to you. Here is a good place to start.
Medicare does not cover you outside the U.S. And health insurance often provides no coverage when traveling, working, studying or living abroad. If you or a family member are traveling abroad, please review this info.
Please contact me anytime for a free comparison.