Health Net Medicare Supplement Plans & Rates in California. – Choosing a company, selecting a plan, understanding your coverage, it can all be a bit tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. You simply need to know what your choices are. Health Net’s Medicare Supplement plans and rates may just be the Medicare Supplement, dental and vision coverage you are looking for.
Offering a “New to Part B Discount” $15 off the monthly premium for members who enroll into any Medicare Supplement plan within 6 months of their Part B effective date. The discount lasts for the first 12 months of enrollment.
Compare Health Net Medicare Supplement Rates … That is why I have developed this website for your convenience. You can check California rates, review plans and companies, leave comments or questions. All meant to educate, and help you make the right decisions. I even offer my office phone and cell phone number, because often times when a person has a question, they would like to have it answered now. Not have to wait and leave a message, and hope to have a returned call.
Health Net Medicare Supplement rates are extremely competitive in many parts of California. Medicare Supplement Plans; C, F, High Deductible F and G. All providing different levels of coverage.
Enroll in a Health Net of California Plan today … Health Net Medicare Supplement plans offer the following plans: A, C, F, High Deductible F, and G. Plan A covers only basic benefits, Plans C, F and G offer basic and extra benefits. It is important to note that none of these Health Net Medicare Supplement plans offer Prescription Drug Benefits. To obtain Prescription Drug Benefits you should consider enrolling in a separate Part D drug plan to help pay for your prescription costs.
Other Company Rates …
All Health Net Medicare Supplement members have a 30 day right to return the Medicare Supplement plan policy. If you find you are not satisfied with your Health Net Medicare Supplement plan, you may return it. If you send the Medicare Supplement plan policy back within 30 days after you receive it, we will treat the Contract as if it had never been issued and return all of your premiums.
Silver & Fit – Fitness Program
- Included with your Health Net Medicare Supplement policy at no additional cost.
- No-cost access to fitness clubs and exercise centers.
- Group classes made for older adults, where offered.
- The option to work out at home using up to 2 Home Fitness Kits per year (17 kits to choose from).
- Healthy Aging classes (online or DVD)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!TM program, a fun and easy way to track exercise through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards.
- Other web tools like a facility search, online classes, challenges, and more.
Dental & Vision …
Health Net Medicare Supplement plans provides options to enhance your basic medical coverage with two optional supplemental benefits packages. These packages are available for a monthly fee in addition to your medical plan and Medicare Part B premiums:
Optional Package #1 – Standard PPO Dental and Vision …
- $27 monthly premium
- $1,000 annual plan max coverage with $25 annual deductible.
- Preventive Services – no charge.
- Basic Services (fillings) – 80% coverage.
- Major Services (root canal, crowns etc) – 50% coverage.
- Exam – $10 copay.
- Contact Lens – $0 copay.
- Frame and lens – $100 allowance.
- Exams every 12 months, frame & lenses every 24 months.
Optional Package #2 – Enhanced PPO Dental and Vision …
- $41 monthly premium.
- $1,250 annual plan coverage max, with a $25 annual deductible.
- Preventive services – no charge.
- Basic services (fillings) – 80% coverage.
- Major Services (root canal, crowns etc.) – 50% coverage.
- Exams – $10 copay.
- Contact lens – $0 copay.
- Frame and lens – $250 allowance.
- Exams every 12 months, frames & lenses every 24 months.
Enrollment in the Optional Packages: In order to enroll in and Optional Supplemental Benefits Package, you must enroll in or be enrolled in a Health Net Medicare Supplement Plan and reside in the state of California.
Medicare Part D Rx Plans … You will also need to enroll in a separate Medicare part D Rx plan, which will help you pay for your prescription costs. A good place to start you search is right here. Simply email a list of your current medications along with the dosage and frequency. I’ll enter the information into the Medicare system, to come up with the top 3 plans for your prescription list. The results will show the best three plans for coverage and cost for your medications. I will then email the results to you. Here is a good place to start.
Medicare does not cover you outside the U.S. And health insurance often provides no coverage when traveling, working, studying or living abroad. If you or a family member are traveling abroad, please review this info.
Please contact me anytime for a free comparison.