A Health Net Medicare Supplement plan F & G ... Pay your Medicare Part B 20% coinsurance, and allows you to keep all of your Medicare benefits and your Medicare card, and pays both Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles.
Health Net also allows for a plan “Upgrade” during Guaranteed Issue periods … For example, you can upgrade to a “Plan F” from a “Plan N” (from any company) during California’s “Birthday Rule” guarantee issue period with no underwriting.
QUICK LINKS …
- Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO
- Medicare Part D Rx plan info
- Under-Age 65 Medicare Supplement
- Guarantee-Issue Guidelines
- Medicare Excess Charges
- Senior Travel Insurance
Consistent Premiums … Health Net’s Medicare Supplement members have enjoyed having a less than 6% average annual premium increase since 2006. In July 2011 most members received a 1 – 3% reduction in their premium. For July 2012, the average increase was only 5% and 2017 was 3%. Compare that to most other companies.
- New Health Net Medicare Supplement members enrolling in a Medicare Supplement for the first time will have a 6-month rate guarantee.
- Under-Age 65 Medicare members on Disability will see very competitive rates for their age class.
Silver & Fit Program … This health program offers two choices, a Facility membership at participating health facilities or a selection of two of our many home-based fitness and health programs, for those choosing not to go to health clubs.
Easy Approval … If you are not in a “guaranteed-issue” situation enrolling is quite simple.
- No 6-month waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- Unisex rates.
- No difference between smoker and non-smoker.
- No restrictions on height and weight.
- Only 7 Medical Questions.
Two Dental & Vision PPO Optional Plans …
Optional Package #1 … Standard PPO Dental and Vision plan with a monthly premium of; $27. Includes PPO Dental and Vision plans offered through Health Net.
Optional Package #2 … Enhanced PPO Dental and Vision plan with a monthly premium of $41. Includes Health Net Dental “Max Advantage” PPO Dental and Vision.
Remember, you can apply to a Health Net Medicare Supplement plan anytime throughout the year. You don’t have to wait for January. If you would like to enroll now or have questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
Medicare provides NO coverage outside the U.S. including cruises – Travel Insurance.
Need help or have questions?