A Health Net Medicare Supplement plan F & G ... Pay your Medicare Part B 20% coinsurance, and allows you to keep all of your Medicare benefits and your Medicare card, and pays both Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles.
$15 Per Month Discount
If you are new to Medicare, Health Net will provide a $15 per month premium discount for the first year.
Health Net also allows for a plan “Upgrade” during Guaranteed Issue periods … For example, you can upgrade to a “Plan F” from a “Plan N” (from any company) during California’s “Birthday Rule” guarantee issue period with no underwriting.
QUICK LINKS …
- Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO
- Medicare Part D Rx plan info
- Guarantee-Issue Guidelines
- Senior Travel Insurance
Consistent Premiums … Health Net’s Medicare Supplement members have enjoyed having a less than 6% average annual premium increase since 2006. In July 2011 most members received a 1 – 3% reduction in their premium. For July 2012, the average increase was only 5% and 2017 was 3%. Compare that to most other companies.
The Popular Plans – G, F, N
Health Net does not offer a Plan N, but their Plans F and N are very competitive through out California, regardless of your County of residence.
- Plan F = 100% coverage.
- Plan G = $183 deductible, then 100% coverage.
- Plan N = $183 deductible, then $20 copay for outpatient visits.
- All three provide 100% coverage for Inpatient Hospital services.
- New Health Net Medicare Supplement members enrolling in a Medicare Supplement for the first time will have a 6-month rate guarantee.
- Under-Age 65 Medicare members on Disability will see very competitive rates for their age class.
Silver & Fit Program … This health program offers two choices, a Facility membership at participating health facilities or a selection of two of our many home-based fitness and health programs, for those choosing not to go to health clubs.
Easy Approval … If you are not in a “guaranteed-issue” situation enrolling is quite simple.
- No 6-month waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- Unisex rates.
- No difference between smoker and non-smoker.
- No restrictions on height and weight.
- Only 7 Medical Questions.
Two Dental & Vision PPO Optional Plans …
Optional Package #1 … Standard PPO Dental and Vision plan with a monthly premium of; $27. Includes PPO Dental and Vision plans offered through Health Net.
Optional Package #2 … Enhanced PPO Dental and Vision plan with a monthly premium of $41. Includes Health Net Dental “Max Advantage” PPO Dental and Vision.
Remember, you can apply to a Health Net Medicare Supplement plan anytime throughout the year. You don’t have to wait for January. If you would like to enroll now or have questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
Medicare Part D Rx Plans:
I can help you compare the and choose the best Medicare Part D Rx plan for your medication list. Out of the 25 available Part D plans in your county, there is a wide range of plan, some may work well with your medications, while others may not. I do not sell the Part D plans, but I can help you find the best from year to year.
Travel Insurance – Medicare provides no coverage outside the U.S.
Enroll Year Around .. Get started today