Both Small group (1 to 100 employees) and Large Group (over 100 employees), have different benefit levels offered to companies who choose to offer health insurance benefits to their employees and executives.
- For a group health quote either return this Census, or contact me for details.
The coverage levels are Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. All offering a different benefit level and coverage outline. Platinum offering the highest level of coverage, and Bronze offering the lowest level.
- Open-Enrollment Help.
- View Current Group Rates.
- Help with COBRA Administration.
- Change Plan or Company.
- Anthem, Aetna, Kaiser, United Health Care, Blue Shield.
The Group Health Advantage:
A wide range of traditional (HMO and PPO) and consumer-driven (HSA and HRA) health plans. Also, dental, vision, life and disability plans at competitive prices. Mix and match plans, employers can offer several plans for their employees to choose from. Also, employers can choose how much to pay for their employees premiums; 100%, 75%, 50%, or a specific dollar amount.
Access to larger networks of doctors and hospitals for your employees and their families to choose from. Most individual plan networks have been dramatically reduced over the past several years.
Larger Prescription drug services with Group Health typically offers a much larger “formulary” list of prescriptions offered with the different company plans. Some companies also make prescriptions easy with a home delivery pharmacy program. It’s a fast and easy process for members and their families to get their prescription drugs delivered directly to their homes. It’s the ultimate convenience.
Tax Benefits for Your Business … Generally speaking, any expenses an employer incurs related to health insurance for employees or for dependents are 100% tax-deductible as ordinary business expenses, on both state and federal income taxes.
Better Employee Recruitment and Retention … Companies that provide group health coverage enjoy several advantages to doing so. Having group health coverage may:
Change Plans .. New Quotes .. Change Broker .. Enroll in new Plan
- Lower hiring costs. Looking for, hiring and training new employees takes time and costs money. Offering health insurance helps you to recruit and retain talented employees.
- Reduce absenteeism and decrease risks associated with poor health in the long run. When employees don’t have health insurance, they tend to wait longer to seek treatment, which can lead to the need to stay home from work or go out on disability. Healthy employees are less likely to injure themselves and more likely to do their jobs well.
- Enhance your office atmosphere and improve morale. Employees tend to be happier and more satisfied with their jobs when they are offered group insurance. Some small employers indicate that their employees will accept slightly lower wages if those wages come with health insurance. In addition, employees can benefit tax-wise (see Tax Benefits above) and convenience-wise by paying premiums right from their paychecks.
- If your employees earn a good living, they may not qualify for a state or federal subsidy if they enroll in an Individual health insurance policy on their own, resulting in very high premiums just to be enroll in their own plan, lessening financial worries of your employees. With health insurance, employees feel more secure knowing they can pay medical expenses, especially in an emergency. That peace of mind can mean more focused and loyal employees.
- Tax Treatment … California Health Insurance Group Plans: If you pay the cost of a health insurance plan for your employees, which may include an employee’s spouse and dependents, your payments are not considered wages and are not subject to social security, Medicare, and FUTA taxes, or income tax withholding.
Return this Census Form for a Group Health Quote for your company.
Individual & Family Plans:
Everyone in the U.S. is eligible for an individual and family health insurance policy of their choice regardless of health status.
Enroll Today … Choose one of the companies; Anthem and Blue Shield. Find the plan of your choice and simply enroll online. It as simple as that! Your new ID and policy will be mailed within a couple weeks and you can start using your policy right away.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions or for more information.