Anthem Blue Cross offers Medicare Supplement plans F and N. Anthem info. There are other plans available, although these mentioned plans are by far the most popular.
- Anthem Rates – View them here
Why do I like Anthem Blue Cross? There are a few reasons;
First they, are a national company who has been providing health insurance coverage for individuals for over 70 years. They’re not going anywhere. Some companies have a track record of entering a state then a few years later leaving. I like Anthems longevity.
Second, their customer service is excellent. If I need to answer one of my clients questions (they usually call me), Anthem is very easy to get through to, they don’t have long recordings or complicated phone automated attendants. I get through to a person right away, receive the answer, so I am able to call my client back quickly, which is what we all like.
Third, their rates are typically very competitive. They may not be the lowest in all ares of the state, but they are usually close. Longevity, great customer service, and solid rates. These three reasons mean a lot to me and my clients!
Anthem’s Medicare Part D Rx plans are also very competitive with the other Part D companies. You can view Medicare Part D Rx info here.
Example benefits for Plan F:
- Medicare Part A deductible ($1,316 each 60 day benefit period).
- Medicare Part B deductible ($183 per year).
- Medicare Part B co-insurance (20% after deductible).
- Coverage for 365 more hospital care days after the Medicare benefits ends.
- 3 pints of blood per year.
- Skilled Nursing Facility care.
- Covers 100% of Medicare Part B excess charges.
- Home recovery care when Medicare approves a home care treatment plan.
Applying is easy, simply contact me for an application, and I’ll help with your application process.
Questions? Call or email anytime.