Individual & Family Plans:
2018 California health insurance plans for individuals, families and children.
The upcoming open-enrollment period starts November 1 and ends January 31. All plan changes and new enrollments before December 15th take effect January 1, 2018.
If you are looking for a health insurance policy outside of the Covered California “Exchange,” click one of the links below.
Remember all Anthem health insurance members in all “Southern California Counties” your Anthem policy will be ending December 13.2017. You will need to change to another company for the 2018 plan year. Click the links below for quotes.
How to Enroll:
Enrollments are either “inside” the Covered California exchange or “outside” the exchange. If a person qualifies for a subsidy or premium discount, then the individual or family would enroll in the Covered California Exchange. The premium discounts are determined by how many household members are enrolling and what the total annual household income is. Call Covered California to Enroll.
If you do not qualify for a subsidy, then you would enroll outside the Covered California Exchange. Click on one of the links above for an individual or family quote.
Enroll Today … Find the plan of your choice and simply enroll online. It as simple as that! Your new ID and policy will be mailed within a couple weeks and you can start using your policy right away.If you need help with a Covered California enrollment please call anytime. I will be working 7 days a week during open-enrollment.
Below is the Federal Poverty Level Chart. If your household income is from 15% through 400% you and your family members will be eligible for a premium subsidy. At 138% and below your children will most likely be placed in MediCal plans.
- Platinum: You pay 10% of health costs, Anthem plan covers 90%
- Gold: You pay 20% of health costs, Anthem plan covers 80%
- Silver: You pay 30% of health costs, Anthem plan covers 70%
- Bronze: you pay 40% of health costs, Anthem plan covers 60%
All plans will offer the “essential health benefits” such as; doctor visits, hospital care, prescription coverage and maternity care, and will include certain preventive care for no charge.
Call anytime for help with enrollment.
Both Small group (1 to 100 employees) and Large Group (over 100 employees), have different benefit levels offered to companies who choose to offer health insurance benefits to their employees and executives.
- For a group health quote either return this Census, or contact me for details.
The coverage levels are Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. All offering a different benefit level and coverage outline. Platinum offering the highest level of coverage, and Bronze offering the lowest level.
- Open-Enrollment Help.
- View Current Group Rates.
- Help with COBRA Administration.
- Change Plan or Company.
- Anthem, Aetna, Blue Shield, Kaiser, United Health.
Help Paying for Coverage … Under the Affordable Care Act, eligible individuals and families can qualify for financial assistance to help with monthly rates and out-of-pocket healthcare expenses to ensure that everyone has easier access to quality healthcare coverage that’s affordable for them. Covered California offers financial assistance depending on your income and family size (see the chart above).
The following table depicts incomes and federal poverty level percentages. Those making 138 percent of the federal poverty level or less may qualify for Medi-Cal, the low-cost or no-cost health insurance program in California.
Group Products: Dental, Vision, Disability, Long Term Care, Life
Advantages of a Group Health Plan:
A wide range of traditional (HMO and PPO) and consumer-driven (HSA and HRA) health plans. Also, dental, vision, life and disability plans at competitive prices. Mix and match plans, employers can offer several plans for their employees to choose from. Also, employers can choose how much to pay for their employees premiums; 100%, 75%, 50%, or a specific dollar amount.
Access to larger networks of doctors and hospitals for your employees and their families to choose from. Most individual plan networks have been dramatically reduced over the past several years.
Larger Prescription drug services with Group Health typically offers a much larger “formulary” list of prescriptions offered with the different company plans. Some companies also make prescriptions easy with a home delivery pharmacy program. It’s a fast and easy process for members and their families to get their prescription drugs delivered directly to their homes. It’s the ultimate convenience.
Tax Benefits for Your Business … Generally speaking, any expenses an employer incurs related to health insurance for employees or for dependents are 100% tax-deductible as ordinary business expenses, on both state and federal income taxes.
Better Employee Recruitment and Retention … Companies that provide group health coverage enjoy several advantages to doing so. Having group health coverage may:
Change Plans .. New Quotes .. Change Broker .. Enroll in new Plan
- Lower hiring costs. Looking for, hiring and training new employees takes time and costs money. Offering health insurance helps you to recruit and retain talented employees.
- Reduce absenteeism and decrease risks associated with poor health in the long run. When employees don’t have health insurance, they tend to wait longer to seek treatment, which can lead to the need to stay home from work or go out on disability. Healthy employees are less likely to injure themselves and more likely to do their jobs well.
- Enhance your office atmosphere and improve morale. Employees tend to be happier and more satisfied with their jobs when they are offered group insurance. Some small employers indicate that their employees will accept slightly lower wages if those wages come with health insurance. In addition, employees can benefit tax-wise (see Tax Benefits above) and convenience-wise by paying premiums right from their paychecks.
- If your employees earn a good living, they may not qualify for a state or federal subsidy if they enroll in an Individual health insurance policy on their own, resulting in very high premiums just to be enroll in their own plan, lessening financial worries of your employees. With health insurance, employees feel more secure knowing they can pay medical expenses, especially in an emergency. That peace of mind can mean more focused and loyal employees.
- Tax Treatment … California Health Insurance Group Plans: If you pay the cost of a health insurance plan for your employees, which may include an employee’s spouse and dependents, your payments are not considered wages and are not subject to social security, Medicare, and FUTA taxes, or income tax withholding.
Return this Census Form for a Group Health Quote for your company.
Dental HMO – $21 per month
- Implants are covered with the Blue Shield Dental HMO.
- Unlimited annual benefit maximum
- All Ages.
- Rates: Click Here
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at email@example.com or simply complete the brief information request form below.