California Group Health Insurance rates for companies with two or more employees looking for more plans to choose from, a different company to compare and larger or different network of doctors and hospitals.
Anthem – Aetna – Blue Shield – Kaiser.
Group Health Coverage for every size of small business 2017 packages for small business, 1-100 employees
Most companies are entering their annual open enrollment and are experiencing significant group health rate increases and wish to see what other companies have to offer to keep premiums in control.
For a group health quote and comparison call or, print the Census and fax it to 916-258-0296. I’ll be happy to forward the quote information.
PPO and HMO plan options with the different metallic benefit levels. Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze, all offering a different level of coverage and price point.
Solutions that grow right along with you…
No matter what size business, we offer a full range of health insurance options for small group employers that provide affordability for you and flexibility for your employees. Enter your company size to learn more about Anthem Blue Cross’s coverage options. We’ll match your business needs with high-quality plans that are comprehensive and budget minded.
PPO network options:
- Statewide PPO (Prudent Buyer): This network provides access to nearly 60,000 California doctors and specialists, and more than 330 hospitals.
- Select PPO: This network gives access to more than 40,000 California doctors and specialists, and more than 300 hospitals.
HMO Health maintenance organization network options:
- Traditional HMO Network (CaliforniaCare): This network provides access to more than 40,000 California doctors and specialists, and more than 330 hospitals.
- SELECT HMO Network: This network offers access to more than 23,000 California doctors and specialists, and nearly 250 hospitals.
- Priority SELECT HMO Network: This network offers access to more than 7,500 California doctors and specialists, and more than 150 hospitals.
Group Health Participation Requirements:
Typically you must have 65% of the total number of eligible employees enrolled in a Blue Shield healthcare plan(s). If an employee has “group” coverage through a spouse, they do not count towards the participation requirements.
Pediatric vision & dental coverage is included with all Small Group medical plans.
To comply with the ACA, every plan must include the following 10 essential benefits:
- Preventive, wellness and chronic disease management services
- Outpatient (ambulatory) care
- Emergency services, including emergency room or urgent care
- Inpatient care (hospital stays)
- Laboratory services
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health and substance abuse services
- Maternity (pregnancy) and newborn care
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care*
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (habilitative services help people learn, keep or improve skills that they may not be developing normally) These are just the basics. Many of our new plans also cover family dental care and much more.
Dental Coverage …
Our dental plans give employers the best of all possible worlds. With access to one of the largest dental networks in the nation, we offer more providers and deep discounts, along with ways to customize our plans for total flexibility. And the administrative simplicity of having one carrier for medical and dental means you spend less time managing your benefits.
We’ve designed our dental plans to provide the right mix of choices and value that can lead to a healthier bottom line, in more ways than one.
Vision Coverage …
From network to pricing to service, our vision plan leads the industry. We have the largest vision network in the country, including convenient retail locations with extended hours. Simplified administration, from enrollment through claims processing, takes the hassle out of managing your benefits.
And our connected vision and health coverage leads to early detection, prevention and management of chronic conditions so we can help keep your employees healthy and productive.
Better for you … Better for your employees.
With medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits for your business has the convenience of combined enrollment and implementation plus one bill for all plans. Your employees will appreciate having only one ID card for their benefits plus one web site to check details about their coverage and claims.
Request a Group Health Quote – Print the Census Form
Questions? Call or email anytime.