Anthem Blue Cross is a leader in providing Senior health and Medicare insurance products. Medicare Supplement plans along with Medicare Advantage plans such as the Anthem Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans for 2016. All of which offer the highest quality of Medicare plans available to fit your unique needs.
- Upon reaching Medicare eligibility, many people have found that while Medicare provides basic health care coverage, it’s not always enough.
- Medicare Part A provides hospital insurance, yet it does not cover the benefit period deductible of $1,316. This deductible is not an annual deductible like most health plans offer. It is a “benefit period” deductible, which acts like a hospital deductible every 60 days.
- Medicare Part B has an annual deductible of $183, and typically covers only 80% of Medicare’s approved amount for medical care. You are responsible for the other 20%.
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement plans can cover the gaps and deductibles in coverage that Medicare alone doesn’t.
The Anthem Senior Medicare Supplement plans are designed to help you manage your budget. With a set monthly premium, and coverage available for Original Medicare’s deductibles, coinsurance and copayments, our Medicare Supplement plans are a great value. With a Medicare Supplement plan you can have peace of mind knowing that your policy will help cover costs that without the Medicare Supplement policy you would be responsible for paying out of your pocket.
Guaranteed Acceptance …
Your acceptance is guaranteed if you apply for coverage before or within six months of enrolling in Medicare Part B. If you’ve been enrolled in Medicare Part B for more than six months, we’ll have to review your health history to see if you are eligible for the plan you selected. If you are within your Medicare Open Enrollment window or replacing an existing Medicare Supplement plan, there is no waiting period before pre-existing conditions are covered.
The Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement policy is guaranteed renewable – this means you can feel safe and secure knowing that the coverage you select will automatically renew each year.
Finally, you can get a Medicare Supplement plan that is easy to understand, easy to use and best of all, it is from the company that’s been known and trusted by millions of Americans for over 70 years. Welcome to Anthem Blue Cross.
Money Back Guarantee – Every plan comes with a 30-day “free look” period. This means that you have 30 days after purchase to decide whether or not to keep your plan. It’s that simple.
Dental HMO – $21 per month
- Implants are covered with the Blue Shield Dental HMO.
- Unlimited annual benefit maximum
- All Ages.
- Rates: Click Here
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at email@example.com or simply complete the brief information request form below.