Anthem Medicare Supplement plans in California now include Silver Sneakers health and fitness program at no additional cost.
Fitness for Boomers and Beyond
SilverSneakers is the premier fitness program provided at no cost with all Anthem Medicare Supplement policies. Millions of members, thousands of gyms. Classes designed for all abilities. And our community is active, welcoming and fun.
Millions Already Know …
SilverSneakers is helping a generation defy the odds, shatter stereotypes and answer every challenge with, “I can do this!” We make getting fit just about excuse-proof with over 13,000 participating gyms and fitness centers, unrestricted access and unlimited visits to EVERY location in the national network. Weights, treadmills, pools and other amenities are included. We also offer fitness classes designed for all abilities led by our certified instructors. The gyms are yours. The amenities are yours. The classes are yours.
Anthem offers Silver Sneakers with their Medicare Advantage plans, and now includes the fitness program with their Medicare Supplement Plans F and N.
Anthem offers the two most popular Medicare Supplement plans in the U.S., Plan F and Plan N.
- Plan F provides 100% coverage when you see the doctor or hospital. That means no copays or deductibles.
- Plan N is also a very comprehensive plan, although works a little different then plan F. Plan N provides 100% coverage for inpatient hospitalization. I does not cover the Medicare Part B annual deductible which in 2017 is $183. Also with Plan N, when you have an outpatient doctor, lab, specialist or outpatient hospital visit you will owe a $20 copay per visit. With Plan N you are also responsible for Part B Excess Charges, you can learn about these charges here.
A few helpful links:
- Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO
- Medicare Part D Rx plan info
- Open Enrollment Rules – Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Excess Charges
- Dental Plans
- Travel Insurance
Enrolling in a Medicare Supplement …
Is either done during an open-enrollment period, such as; when your medicare coverage starts, or if your employer health insurance ends. During an open enrollment period, you do not need to answer any health or prescription questions. The policy is guaranteed. If you are enrolling outside of an open-enrollment period, you can still enroll, although you must answer all of the health questions on the application. Approval or decline is dependent on your health status.
Other Medicare Supplement Companies
If you need assistance finding a plan or simply have questions, please call or email anytime.