PPO – 2020 Anthem MediBlue Access Plan
Anthem Medicare Advantage PPO plans are available in the following Northern California counties for 2020.
$26 Monthly Plan Premium
New 2020 PPO Plan:
- Doctor visit: $10
- Specialist visit: $35
- Preventive screenings and Physical Exams ($0)
- Inpatient hospital: $175 per day (days 1-7)
- Maximum annual out of pocket: $6,700
- Lab ($10) X-ray ($25)
- Diagnostic Radiology such as; MRI, CT scans ($100)
- Rx deductible: $370 (Tiers 2-5)
- Rx Preferred copays Tiers: 1 ($4), 2 ($12), 3 ($42), 4 ($95), 5 (26%)
- Dental – this plan covers 2 oral exams
- Extra Benefits: Dental, Live Health Online, Medicare Community Resource Support, Nurse HelpLine, SilverSneakers®, Vision.
With the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan you are able to see specialists without a referral, you can also see doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals outside of the Anthem PPO network. If you see a provider outside of the ppo network you will pay more for the services than if you see a provider who is “in-network.”
SilverSneakers Fitness program is included in the Anthem MediBlue PPO plans throughout California.
Like all Medicare Advantage plans, we cover everything that original medicare covers – Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Outpatient medical) plus more. The Anthem Medicare PPO also covers the Medicare Part D drugs and part B drugs such as chemotherapy and some drugs administered by your doctor.
This is a Preferred Provider Organization PPO plan. That means;
- You can see any doctor or specialist, in or out of our plan, no referrals needed.
- You can use doctors in or outside your plan, but your costs may be higher if you use doctors outside your plan.
Optional Dental and or Vision benefits:
You can add an Optional Supplemental Benefits package to our plan for an additional monthly premium.
PPO Medicare Advantage – Enjoy the freedom to choose different doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals within the large Anthem PPO network.
HMO – Anthem MediBlue Plus
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA: Available in the following counties: Alameda, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, , Tulare, Yolo.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino San Diego, Ventura
- Anthem Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO Page (2020)
If you prefer a Medicare Supplement, you have plenty of options. Click here
Feel free to call with questions or for more information.
Questions & Comments: