Anthem Dental Blue dental PPO plans give you the power to choose …
Anthem now has made choosing a dental plan easier. They have two Dental Blue PPO individual and family plans and a HMO plan for you to choose from, we are confident you will find the one that is right for you. Plan benefits, premiums and coinsurance amounts vary, however, all offer:
- One of the largest networks, with more than 20,000 participating dentists in California to choose from.
- Large choice of dental specialists.
- Deductibles are waived for covered in network cleanings, exams and x-rays.
- No co-payment for covered in network preventive and diagnostic services, including cleanings, exams, X-rays and sealants.
- No claim forms or paperwork to deal with when visiting an in network dentist.
- The choice of seeing dentists outside the Dental Blue network, however, you may save more money when you visit a dentist within a Dental Blue network.
- Savings on popular non-covered services such as porcelain veneers, dental implants, TMJ and orthodontics when visiting an in network dentist. This is great for the non-covered services and services prior to any waiting periods. The savings can be significant!
- And no referrals are needed!
Save during waiting periods and even after you have reached your annual maximum …
Even if you reach your annual maximum for the year, you will still save because you pay our negotiated fee instead of the dentists full price for dental services. The same applies during any waiting periods you may have under your plan or for non-covered services such as porcelain veneers, dental implants, TMJ andorthodontics. As long as you are a Dental Blue member, the dentists and specialists in the Dental Blue networks will extend the special rates we have negotiated with them to you.
Anthem Dental Blue PPO provides two plan options; the Dental Blue Basic and the Dental Blue Enhanced. The Dental Blue Basic plan provides coverage for many diagnostic services and preventive care such as cleanings, exams and X-Ray, as well as fillings, with an annual maximum benefit amount of $500. The Dental Blue Enhanced plan includes cleanings, exams, X-Rays and fillings, plus certain major services like root canals, periodontal procedures and crowns, with an annual maximum benefit amount of $1,250. It also includes orthodontic coverage for children after a twelve month waiting period.
The success of your overall health is partly dependent on good oral health, and there is a lot you can do to help improve your chances for good oral health. Start by keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Practice good oral hygiene at home and visit your dentist regularly. Anthem Blue Cross Dental plans are designed to help you accomplish this.
Date coverage begins …
The effective date of yor plan is assigned by Anthem Blue Cross and can be any day of the month following approval which usually takes about 5 business days.
Applying is Easy …
Simply print and complete the Dental Blue application and fax it to: 800-995-9913. I will make sure the processing of your application is quick and easy.
Need help or have Questions?
Health & Medicare
800-700-1246 – phone
916-258-0296 – fax