Seven reasons an Anthem Medicare Supplement may be the right fit for you.
- For 70 years … Anthem Blue Cross has been building trust and dependability for as long as most Americans can remember. Chances are you may have been part of the Blue Cross family at one time over the years through an employer or an individual health insurance plan.
In fact, Anthem has been a health benefit provider for over 70 years. That’s way before Medicare began in 1965. And while time have changed, we’re still helping people feel secure with the right coverage for their unique needs. As you approach that important milestone of becoming eligible for Medicare, or if you have already reached it, we’ll continue to bring you reliable, quality coverage and flexible options as your health care needs evolve. Anthem Medicare Supplement Rates
2. Low out-of-pocket costs – Every year your Anthem Medicare Supplement policy benefits coordinate with your medicare benefits to help you meet your eligible health care expenses. depending on the plan you choose. You can be sure your benefits won’t decrease.
3. Choose your own Doctors and Hospitals– With any Anthem Medicare Supplement policy you can choose any doctor, specialist or hospital in the U.S., who accepts medicare, and you don’t need a referral. This is a fantastic benefit especially when traveling. Not only are emergency services covered, outpatient doctor visits are as well. Stomach flu, twisted ankle, dizziness, whatever the symptoms, simply go to a doctor, specialist or hospital wherever you, and the benefits are covered the same as going to your own physician.
Also if you have a particular physician who you become unhappy with, you can vote with your feet, and simply choose a new physician of your choice. A great way to do this is to talk to your friends and family and find out who they use. There are no networks to fuss with, and you have total freedom in choosing your health care providers.
4. Coverage that travels along with you– No matter where you travel, your Anthem Medicare Supplement policy coverage will follow. Your plan membership card will be accepted by doctors and hospitals across the state and throughout the U.S.
5. Coverage is Guaranteed Renewable – Your Anthem Medicare Supplement plan will continue to renew annually. And you cannot be singled out and penalized because of your health status.
6. No Claim Forms – We do all the paperwork for you!
7. Money Back Guarantee – Every Anthem Medicare Supplement plan comes with a 30-day “free look” period. This means that you have 30 days after purchase to decide whether or not to keep your plan. If you choose not to take the plan, Anthem Blue Cross will refund all of your money. What a great deal!
With an Anthem Medicare Supplement plan you will also receive Vision and Hearing discounts:
- EyeMed: Up to 30 percent discount on eyeglasses, up to 20 percent discount off non-prescription sunglasses and up to 20 percent discount on eye wear accessories.
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction discounts.
- HearPo: Get a 40 percent discount on audiology services, testing, and on hearing aids.
- Silver Sneakers Fitness Club membership.
- Health and Wellness product discounts from: Barnes and Noble, drugstore.com, National Allergy Supply and Self-help programs.
Competitive premium pricing that you can afford. Our Anthem Medicare Supplement plans are designed to help you manage your budget. With a set monthly premium, and coverage available for Original Medicare’s deductibles, coinsurance and copayment, our Anthem Medicare Supplement plans are a great value.
With an Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement plan you can have peace of mind knowing that your policy will help cover costs that without the Medicare Supplement policy you would be responsible for paying out of your pocket.
Dental HMO – $21 per month
- Implants are covered with the Blue Shield Dental HMO.
- Unlimited annual benefit maximum
- All Ages.
- Rates: Click Here
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at email@example.com or simply complete the brief information request form below.
Questions & Comments: