Medicare plan options, Group Health and International Travel Medical insurance. Compare plans, rates and benefits of the appropriate policy for your unique needs. If you are a Medicare member and looking for a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan, or an employer comparing group rates and benefits for your employees. Or, an employer or individual looking for international medical coverage while working, studying, traveling or living abroad, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans such as; Plans F, G and N, all provide a different level of coverage. There are plenty of plans and companies to choose from when comparing Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage coverage.
I’ll be happy to give you the info right over the phone, no obligation. If you are new to Medicare and just want to have a better understanding of how all of this works, again call and I’ll help explain how the different plans work for your situation.
Medicare Supplement plans can be changed anytime of the year, because they do NOT have “annual open-enrollment periods.” Simply compare plans, benefits and premiums and complete the enrollment forms to apply. You also have the “Birthday Rule” which allows you to switch companies on the month of your birthday without answering questions regrading your health history. The transfer is guaranteed regardless of health status.
Medicare Advantage …
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Rx plans have an “annual open enrollment period” which is every October 15 through December 7. This allows you to change plans or companies for a January 1 effective date. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months from your Medicare coverage start date, to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan which is called the “Initial Enrollment Period.”
- Medicare Supplement Plans & Rates
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D Rx
- Can you Enroll in a Medicare Supplement at this time?
- Anthem Medicare Supplement
- Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement
Group Health Insurance and Employee benefits for the employer with 1 to 100 employees. Flexible benefits and payment options for the employer who provides medical coverage for their employees.
Anthem – Blue Shield – Kaiser – Aetna
- Larger PPO doctor and hospital networks.
- More Plans to choose from.
- Free COBRA Administration.
- Full “formulary” prescription service.
- Retain and recruit better employees.
- Tax benefits of having a Group Health insurance plan.
Change Plans .. view new quotes .. change your broker and enroll in a new group plan .. all right here.
Individual and Group Health options … I offer a full range of Individual and Group Health insurance options that provide affordable and flexible benefit options. Call today. Click here for info.
Global Medical Insurance designed for anyone working, studying, living and traveling abroad. Provides superior access to the best available care coupled with comprehensive medical coverage. Emergency Medical Evacuation is always included.
- Individual (Individual or family)
- International Student (Students, Faculty & Academic Institutions)
- Multi-Trip – Unlimited international trips per year ($175 – $265 for the annual policy)
- Vacation & Trip Reimbursement (Vacation insurance)
- Employer Group Plans (2 or more employees, Contractors, Freelancers, Multinationals)
Medicare does not provide coverage outside the U.S., and health insurance along with Medicare is policies are specifically designed for either domestic or international use, not both. Local, regional and global insurance rules and regulations make your policy choice as important as the coverage itself. It’s important you understand how your plan works with geographic limitations, along with any benefit or provider restrictions.
Vacation Insurance – Expatriates – Employer Group Plans – Contractors on foreign work assignment – Third Country Nationals – International Students, etc.
There are many risks when traveling abroad that need to be addressed.
- Crisis Management – Who can assist, and who do you contact if you have a serious injury or illness.
- Kidnapping and extortion of executives and employees, international students, and vacationing family members including children continues to be a growing global trend regardless of where you are.
- Finding access to quality care, if an emergency strikes.
- Crisis management – you need a team of experts to intervene and move in to organize your care, coordinate transportation needs and respond to critical issues during an emergency.
- Group health insurance, Medicare or Workers Compensation do not provide any of these services to you or your family when outside the U.S.
Crisis Management policies are available to individuals, families or company executives and employees. For higher limit policies Kidnap & Ransom (K&R) policies can be obtained.
Remember, health insurance and medicare typically provide NO coverage when outside the U.S.
No Broker Fees … All premiums are the same regardless of where or who you enroll through.