Regardless of the City, County or State you live in, Medicare Supplement plans are available to you. If you are looking for the most comprehensive policy with the best access to the most doctors and hospitals, then a Medicare Supplement is the plan for you.
Rates in your State …
2013 – Medicare Supplement Rates
Your health is what matters. You are the one with the control to see which doctor at which time. Your body deserves a plan with the benefits and flexibility to quickly and accurately care for your illness or accident, without having to pay large out of pocket amounts. Or not being able to see the specialist of your choice.
Did you know you can switch companies at anytime of the year? That’s right, if you currently have a Medicare Supplement policy in force, and wish to switch to a different company, for any reason. Simply complete the enrollment forms and wait for the companies decision. In certain States such as California and Oregon, they have the Birthday-Rule (click here for info) which allows you to switch companies during the month of your birthday regardless of your current or past health issues.
Quick Links …
- Guarantee Issue Rules - Click Here
- Under Age 65 Medicare Supplement - Read more here
- Medicare Part D Rx plans - Where to start
- Anthem Medicare PPO plans - A good alternative
- Traveling abroad this year? Medicare does not offer coverage outside the U.S. Click here
3 Parts …
If you choose a Medicare Supplement policy, you will have three parts to your health care portfolio.
- First you will be enrolled in Medicare A and B. Part A is to “Hospital” and Part B is all “Outpatient” care.
- The second part is your Medicare Supplement plan. This is considered secondary coverage to your Medicare coverage.
- Third is a Medicare Part D Rx plan which is a stand-alone plan. There are typically 20 to 30 available Part D plans in each county.
Anthem Medicare PPO …
An good alternative to a Medicare Supplement policy may be an Anthem Medicare PPO plan Click here. (Available in all Anthem States). This alternative to a Medicare Supplement plan which offers flexibility to see any physician, specialist or hospital at anytime within the vast Anthem Blue Cross PPO network. You can also see providers who are willing to see you outside the Anthem Medicare PPO network. Coupled with comprehensive coverage and the Anthem Medicare Part D prescription Rx plan at no additional cost. What are the Costs? You can see each plan here.
Are you traveling outside the U.S. this year? Medicare does not offer coverage outside the U.S, and domestic health insurance only provides limited emergency coverage in certain situations: Click Here
Please feel free to call (800-700-1246) or email (email@example.com) anytime with questions.
Questions & Comments: