2019 Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Part D Rx plan options. Compare plans, rates and benefits of the appropriate policy for your unique needs. If you are a Medicare member and looking for a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan, or an employer or individual looking for international medical coverage for employees working, studying, traveling or living abroad, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans such as; Plans G, F, and N, all provide a different level of coverage. There are plenty of plans and companies to choose from when comparing Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage coverage.
I’ll be happy to give you the info right over the phone, no obligation. If you are new to Medicare and just want to have a better understanding of how all of this works, again call and I’ll help explain how the different plans work for your situation.
Some of these rate charts are a little difficult to navigate, so feel free to contact me for the rates in your area.
Why Choose a Medicare Supplement?
- Freedom of choice with doctors and hospitals. You can see any doctor or hospital in the U.S. who accepts Medicare. That’s over 95% of all providers nationwide.
- Very comprehensive coverage. Medicare Supplement plans F, G and N provide very comprehensive coverage. Plan F is 100% coverage, no copays, deductibles or percentages. You don’t pay when you see a doctor or are hospitalized, and Plan G only has a small $185 annual deductible.
- Very Little Change. Medicare supplement plans, coverage and benefits rarely change from year to year. On the other hand, medicare advantage HMO plans change their benefits, deductibles, out of pocket maximum and their network of doctors and hospitals yearly.
2019 Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO – Aetna, Anthem, Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Health Net.
Medicare Advantage and Part D Rx plans have an “annual open enrollment period” which is every October 15 through December 7. This allows you to change plans or companies for a January 1 effective date. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months from your Medicare coverage start date, to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan which is called the “Initial Enrollment Period.”
- Medicare Supplement Page
- Medicare Advantage Page
- Part D Rx Page
- Open Enrollment Rules
- How to Apply for Medicare A and B
- How much does Medicare Part B cost
Travel Medical Insurance
International Travel Medical Insurance plans for are designed for; global families, international students, employees, independent contractors and family vacations. Worldwide Health insurance specifically designed for persons, working, studying, living and traveling outside you home country. Don’t be stranded by your U.S. health insurance when accidents or illnesses strike while abroad.
- Short-Term (Medical only – few days up to 6 months)
- Trip Cancellation (Vacation Insurance – medical, trip reimbursement, lost luggage, etc.)
- Long-Term 6 months up to permanent policies.
DENTAL (Anthem Extras Dental PPO)
- $46 per month
- $1,250 annual benefit
- Two free cleanings per year – 100% coverage
- Cavities / Fillings – 80% coverage
- Root Canals, Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Extractions – 50% coverage.
- Brochure / Application
NO COST HELP … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions.