2019 Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Part D Rx plan options. Compare plans, rates and benefits of the appropriate policy for your unique needs. If you are a Medicare member and looking for a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan, or an employer or individual looking for international medical coverage for employees working, studying, traveling or living abroad, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans such as; Plans G, F, and N, all provide a different level of coverage. There are plenty of plans and companies to choose from when comparing Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage coverage.
I’ll be happy to give you the info right over the phone, no obligation. If you are new to Medicare and just want to have a better understanding of how all of this works, again call and I’ll help explain how the different plans work for your situation.
Why Medicare Supplement’s are so popular:
- FIRST, freedom of choice with doctors and hospitals. You can see any doctor or hospital in any state who accepts Medicare. That’s over 95% of all providers nationwide.
- SECOND: coverage. Medicare Supplement plans F, G and N provide very comprehensive coverage. Plan F is 100% coverage, no copays, deductibles or percentages. You don’t pay when you see a doctor or are hospitalized.
- VERY LITTLE CHANGE. Medicare supplement coverage and benefits rarely change from year to year. On the other hand, medicare advantage HMO plans change their benefits, deductibles, out of pocket maximum and their network of doctors and hospitals.
Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO – Aetna, Anthem, Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Health Net.
2019 Medicare Advantage plans
Medicare Advantage and Part D Rx plans have an “annual open enrollment period” which is every October 15 through December 7. This allows you to change plans or companies for a January 1 effective date. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months from your Medicare coverage start date, to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan which is called the “Initial Enrollment Period.”
- Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D Rx
- Open Enrollment Rules
- How to Apply for Medicare A and B
- How much does Medicare Part B cost
Travel Medical Insurance
International Travel Medical Insurance plans for global families, students, employees, independent contractors and vacations. Worldwide Health insurance specifically designed for persons, working, studying, living and traveling outside you home country. Don’t be stranded by your U.S. health insurance when accidents or illnesses strike while abroad.
- Travel Insurance Quote (medical only)
- Vacation Insurance Quote (Trip cancellation & luggage included)
Short and Long term coverage is for anyone needing coverage for a few days up to permanent policies. You’ll need a policy and a team of experts available to assist in any medical situation, minor or major. Translators, crisis management and international medical experts who understand the medical environment in your foreign location anywhere in the world.
VACATIONS – STUDENTS – FAMILIES – FOREIGN WORK ASSIGNMENTS – EMPLOYER GROUPS
HERE FOR YOU 24/7: We’re always on call – Including weekends and holidays. Speak to a medical professional any time, any day.
More than 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and specialists worldwide. You’ll have the reassurance of our experiences, delivering international healthcare across more than 200 jurisdictions.
NO COST HELP … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at email@example.com or simply complete the brief information request form below.