Medicare plan options and long term International Medical insurance. Compare plans, rates and benefits of the appropriate policy for your unique needs. If you are a Medicare member and looking for a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan, or an employer or individual looking for international medical coverage for employees working, studying, traveling or living abroad, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.
Medicare Supplement …
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans such as; Plans G, F, and N, all provide a different level of coverage. There are plenty of plans and companies to choose from when comparing Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage coverage.
I’ll be happy to give you the info right over the phone, no obligation. If you are new to Medicare and just want to have a better understanding of how all of this works, again call and I’ll help explain how the different plans work for your situation.
Medicare Supplement plans can be changed anytime of the year, because they do NOT have “annual open-enrollment periods.” Simply compare plans, benefits and premiums and complete the enrollment forms to apply. You also have the “Birthday Rule” which allows you to switch companies on the month of your birthday without answering questions regrading your health history. The transfer is guaranteed regardless of health status.
Medicare Advantage …
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Rx plans have an “annual open enrollment period” which is every October 15 through December 7. This allows you to change plans or companies for a January 1 effective date. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months from your Medicare coverage start date, to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan which is called the “Initial Enrollment Period.”
- Medicare Supplement Plans & Rates
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D Rx
- Open Enrollment Options
- Anthem Medicare Supplement
- Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement
International Medical Insurance …
Individual & Group (Long & Short-Term)
Medicare along with Health Insurance does not cover you properly outside the U.S.
Global Medical Insurance designed for the long-term person working, studying, living and traveling abroad. Start an employer group plan with 2 or more employees.
International Medical plans for Employees, Independent Contractors and Third Country Nationals, expatriates and global families. International medical provides superior access to the best available care coupled with comprehensive medical coverage. Emergency Evacuation is always included.
Plan Types …
- Individual (Long & Short-Term Plans)
- Employer Group Plans (2 or more global employees)
- International Student (High School, Jr. College, University, etc.)
DO YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE U.S. FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS PER YEAR?
If so, you may qualify for an International family plan which, for a lower premium, provides permanent global coverage, including the U.S.
The International medical plan typically provides better coverage and better access to doctors and hospitals than an Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) plan. Access to the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network across the U.S.
Local, regional and global insurance rules and regulations make your policy choice as important as the coverage itself. Click here for info
International Medical Coverage for …
Global Families – Employer Group Plans – Contractors – Third Country Nationals – International Students, etc.
There are many global risks that need to be addressed.
- Crisis Management – Who can assist, and who do you contact if you have a serious injury or illness.
- Kidnapping and extortion of executives and employees, international students, and vacationing family members including children continues to be a growing global trend regardless of where you are.
- Finding access to quality care, if an emergency strikes.
- Crisis management – you need a team of experts to intervene and move in to organize your care, coordinate transportation needs and respond to critical issues during an emergency.
- Group health insurance, Medicare or Workers Compensation do not provide any of these services to you or your family when outside the U.S.
No Cost Help … I work with nationally recognized insurance companies to give you the quality, affordable insurance you’re looking for. I will never spam you or share you name, email or phone with anyone. Best of all, my assistance is no cost to you.