- Medicare Supplement (Rates & Plans)
- Travel Medical (Global Health Insurance – Vacations, Employee work assignments, Students, Missionaries, Contractors, Expatriates, Employer group plans)
- Health Insurance
- Medicare Supplement … Regardless of the City, County or State you live in, Medicare Supplement plans are available to you. Mutual of Omaha, Anthem Blue Cross, Gerber, Blue Shield, Forethought, Health Net and Anthem Medicare PPO
- International Travel Medical … Short & Long Term – Global health insurance for the person or family, working, living, studying or traveling outside their resident country. Employees, expatriates, contractors, students and missionaries. Open your U.S passport to page two, you may be surprised by the following warning: “HEALTH INSURANCE. Persons considering foreign travel should determine what health insurance coverage, if any, they require while outside the United States. Medicare does not cover health care costs outside the United States and its territories, except under limited circumstances in Canada and Mexico.” Employees, Students, and Individuals abroad.
- Health Insurance … Individual & Family Health Insurance plans. Inside or outside the Health Insurance Exchange. There has been major changes to doctor networks which means you need to be careful before enrolling in a plan. Make sure your doctors, medical groups and hospitals are “in-network.” Assurant has by far the largest network available, Anthem is a distant second, then Blue Shield.
- Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO Plans … 2014 Anthem Medicare PPO & HMO Plans for all the Anthem States are a complete medical plan which also includes the Medicare Part D Rx plan at no additional cost. The new Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO plan is available in certain counties (Scroll down this page to view the new plan benefits and the States and counties where it is available.
- Dental ($44 per month) Includes; Dental, Vision & Silver Sneakers. Assurant Dental (visit any dentist – no networks)
No extra costs for my services. There is no difference in premium costs regardless of where or who helps you enroll. I am an independent agent with no ties to any company, though i represent many. I can help in a number of ways; outlining coverage’s, plan descriptions, enrollment, help with service issues.
Need Help or have Questions? Please call or email anytime.